Saturday, November 24, 2007

Thanksgiving 2007

The newest addition to our Furry Family....Harry Hammy! He has got to be the cutest Hamster I have ever seen. Not only a Teddy Bear but a Long Hair Teddy Bear. He literally is a furball!












































The kids were so excited about putting our little tree up this year that we decided to do it on Thanksgiving while we were waiting on dinner and the yums to cook. So, we woke up that morning and did some chores and a little rearranging of furniture to accomodate the tree. I wanted to put it in front of the living room window so the lights can be seen from outside which meant moving the couches around.
I had got a little Gingerbread Man kit for the kids to decorate as well. They had fun doing that and all came up with very different ideas. Sebastians was sporting a grill. Shei covered hers in icing as opposed to icing the edge for more of a Snow/Ginger Man and Chris kept his fairly traditional.
Dinner was super yum of course and it was a great day. It was just the kids and I but I enjoyed every minute of it. I miss our big family get togethers when I was kid. Even more....I miss my family. There's just not much of us left anymore and everyone has completely gone their separate ways since G&G's deaths. *sigh*
Good news our Leah is moving back to Phx which means all my Grandbabies will be here. YAY!

















No comments: